ప్రతి 30 నిమిషాలకు నవీకరణ
22, ఆగస్టు 2026, శనివారం
ENGLISH SUMMARY · machine-generated · Telugu record is canonical

ఏపీలో ఇళ్ల పథకం దరఖాస్తుల అర్హత

మరిన్ని వార్తలు

A living news topic from the Telugu states (Andhra Pradesh / Telangana), tracked since 7 July 2026 across 2 sources with 2 dated events.

Last updated:

Current status: Minister Kolusu Parthasarathy said more than 9 lakh applications have qualified under Andhra Pradesh's housing scheme, and stated that the house sanctioning process for eligible beneficiaries will begin soon.

THE STORY SO FAR

On July 7, 2026, Andhra Pradesh Minister Kolusu Parthasarathy said that more than 9 lakh applications had qualified under the state's housing scheme for the poor. He stated that the applicant selection process had been completed and that the process of sanctioning houses to eligible beneficiaries would begin soon. On the same day, NewsMeter Telugu reported that the state government announced it would allot house sites to 9 lakh people, with sites to be provided to eligible beneficiaries under the scheme. However, the report noted that official details about the beneficiary selection process and the eligibility criteria have not yet been disclosed. No specific date for the start of house sanctioning has been announced by the government.

Recent timeline (headlines in Telugu)

Full Telugu record (canonical) → · Structured facts API (JSON)

Facts on this page are cross-verified across Telugu outlets of different political alignments before being labeled verified; the event ledger is append-only. Free to cite with attribution to nijam (నిజం).

ఏపీలో ఇళ్ల పథకం దరఖాస్తుల అర్హత — English summary | నిజం